The main focus of the practice is to provide legal support to Russian businesses and beneficiaries outside the Russian Federation, as well as legal assistance in Russia and abroad for business owners located in various jurisdictions.
Extensive professional experience and reliable business contracts in many jurisdictions allow clients to receive advice and assistance on a wide range of issues, including litigation support, detection of hidden restrictions or abuse by counterparties or service companies in connection with the foreign residency of businesses or beneficiaries.
Our international practice covers, among others, the following jurisdictions: Russia, Cyprus, Malta, Spain, Portugal, Greece, UK, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Finland, Hungary, USA, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, BVI, Belize, Mauritius, Panama, Seychelles.
- - advising on emerging issues in the field of audit, taxation, corporate civil and migration law, including in connection with the relocation of business;
- - registration, corporate and operational support of legal entities in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and offshore jurisdictions;
Services for individuals:
- - advising on programs of residence permits and citizenship of foreign countries for investment and other reasons;
- - advising non-residents on issues arising in Russia in the field of taxation, inheritance, migration, housing, medical and administrative legislation;
- - Representation and support of litigation both within one jurisdiction and in several jurisdictions.